Graduate of Marshall University. He received his bachelors degree in business administration where he majored in accounting. He graduated cum laude in 1978.
- In 1981 received his J.D. from the Stetson University College of Law. Stetson is consistently ranked as one of the top law schools in the country for trial advocacy.
- In 2004 earned a Certificate in Estate Planning from the Temple University School of Law Graduate Tax Program.
- The past chairman of the District Fee Arbitration Committee of the New Jersey Supreme Court for Atlantic County.
- Served as an arbitrator for the Superior Courts of Atlantic and Cape May Counties for over ten years.
- Member of the bar in Florida and New Jersey.
Popularity: 100% [?]